Werder Bremen - Schalke Betting tips 08.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-2
19:30 Werder Bremen v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Werder Bremen v Schalke 47 29 24 62 38 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.89
Werder Bremen welcome Schalke for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Werder Bremen v Schalke Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Werder Bremen has a 47% chance of winning while Schalke's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Werder Bremen vs Schalke Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Werder Bremen vs Schalke
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Werder Bremen - Schalke Betting tips 08.03.2019