Norwich - Swansea Betting tips 08.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19:45 Norwich v Swansea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Norwich v Swansea 57 24 19 70 30 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.74
Norwich welcome Swansea for a Championship match on . Read on for our Norwich v Swansea Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Norwich has a 57% chance of winning while Swansea's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Norwich vs Swansea Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norwich vs Swansea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Norwich - Swansea Betting tips 08.03.2019