Dinamo Zagreb - Benfica Betting tips 07.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
17:55 Dinamo Zagreb v Benfica
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 Dinamo Zagreb v Benfica 36 26 38 47 53 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 1.66
Dinamo Zagreb welcome Benfica for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Dinamo Zagreb v Benfica Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Dinamo Zagreb has a 36% chance of winning while Benfica's success is an estimated 38% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Dinamo Zagreb vs Benfica Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dinamo Zagreb vs Benfica
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Dinamo Zagreb - Benfica Betting tips 07.03.2019