Akhisarspor vs Alanyaspor Betting Tips 04.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
17:00 Akhisarspor v Alanyaspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Akhisarspor v Alanyaspor 30 31 39 47 53 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 (0.0 AH) | Odds: 1.71
Akhisarspor welcome Alanyaspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Akhisarspor v Alanyaspor Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Akhisarspor has a 30% chance of winning while Alanyaspor's success is an estimated 39% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Akhisarspor vs Alanyaspor Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
2 (0.0 AH) @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Akhisarspor vs Alanyaspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Akhisarspor vs Alanyaspor Betting Tips 04.03.2019