Kasimpasa vs Trabzonspor Betting Tips 04.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
17:00 Kasimpasa v Trabzonspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Kasimpasa v Trabzonspor 27 31 42 66 34 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.27
Kasimpasa welcome Trabzonspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Kasimpasa v Trabzonspor Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Kasimpasa has a 27% chance of winning while Trabzonspor's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Kasimpasa vs Trabzonspor Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 2.27
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Kasimpasa vs Trabzonspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Kasimpasa vs Trabzonspor Betting Tips 04.03.2019