Napoli vs Juventus Betting Tips 03.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
19:30 Napoli v Juventus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Napoli v Juventus 46 28 26 52 48 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.85
Napoli welcome Juventus for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Napoli v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Napoli has a 46% chance of winning while Juventus's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Napoli vs Juventus Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Napoli vs Juventus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Napoli vs Juventus Betting Tips 03.03.2019