AC Milan vs Sassuolo Betting Tips 02.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
17:00 AC Milan v Sassuolo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 AC Milan v Sassuolo 57 26 17 55 45 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.55
AC Milan welcome Sassuolo for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our AC Milan v Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for AC Milan has a 57% chance of winning while Sassuolo's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

AC Milan vs Sassuolo Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 To Nil @ 2.55
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AC Milan vs Sassuolo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » AC Milan vs Sassuolo Betting Tips 02.03.2019