» » » Bournemouth vs Man City Betting Tips 02.03.2019

Bournemouth vs Man City Betting Tips 02.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
02 Mar 15:00 Bournemouth v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
02 Mar 15:00 Bournemouth v Man City 18 21 61 76 34 57 43
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.58
Bournemouth welcome Man City for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Bournemouth v Man City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Bournemouth has a 18% chance of winning while Man City's success is an estimated 61% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Bournemouth vs Man City Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 & Over 2.5 @ 1.58
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bournemouth vs Man City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10