Aves vs Boavista Betting Tips 01.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
20:30 Aves v Boavista
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Aves v Boavista 40 31 29 48 52 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Team1 Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.60
Aves welcome Boavista for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Aves v Boavista Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Aves has a 40% chance of winning while Boavista's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Aves vs Boavista Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Team1 Over 1.0 @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aves vs Boavista
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Aves vs Boavista Betting Tips 01.03.2019