Bordeaux - Montpellier Betting tips 01.03.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
19:45 Bordeaux v Montpellier
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Bordeaux v Montpellier 40 33 27 37 63 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB1 | Odds: 1.74
Bordeaux welcome Montpellier for a match on . Read on for our Bordeaux v Montpellier Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bordeaux has a 40% chance of winning while Montpellier's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Bordeaux vs Montpellier Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB1 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bordeaux vs Montpellier
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bordeaux - Montpellier Betting tips 01.03.2019