FC Porto - SC Braga Betting tips 26.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
20:15 FC Porto v SC Braga
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:15 FC Porto v SC Braga 58 24 18 60 40 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.86
FC Porto welcome SC Braga for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our FC Porto v SC Braga Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for FC Porto has a 58% chance of winning while SC Braga's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

FC Porto vs SC Braga Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Porto vs SC Braga
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Porto - SC Braga Betting tips 26.02.2019