Nottingham Forest - Derby Betting tips 25.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19:45 Nottingham Forest v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Nottingham Forest v Derby 41 33 26 50 50 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.83
Nottingham Forest welcome Derby for a Championship match on . Read on for our Nottingham Forest v Derby Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Nottingham Forest has a 41% chance of winning while Derby's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Nottingham Forest vs Derby Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nottingham Forest vs Derby
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nottingham Forest - Derby Betting tips 25.02.2019