Benfica - Chaves Betting tips 25.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
21:15 Benfica v Chaves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:15 Benfica v Chaves 79 14 7 66 34 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.0 | Odds: 1.62
Benfica welcome Chaves for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Benfica v Chaves Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Benfica has a 79% chance of winning while Chaves's success is an estimated 7% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 14 per cent.

Benfica vs Chaves Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.0 @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Benfica vs Chaves
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Benfica - Chaves Betting tips 25.02.2019