Besiktas - Fenerbahce Betting tips 25.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-3
18:00 Besiktas v Fenerbahce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Besiktas v Fenerbahce 54 27 19 58 42 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.89
Besiktas welcome Fenerbahce for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Besiktas v Fenerbahce Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Besiktas has a 54% chance of winning while Fenerbahce's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Besiktas vs Fenerbahce Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Besiktas vs Fenerbahce
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Besiktas - Fenerbahce Betting tips 25.02.2019