Manchester Utd - Liverpool Betting tips 24.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
14:05 Manchester Utd v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:05 Manchester Utd v Liverpool 43 27 30 57 43 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Liverpool 0.0 AH | Odds: 1.70
Manchester Utd welcome Liverpool for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Manchester Utd v Liverpool Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Manchester Utd has a 43% chance of winning while Liverpool's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Manchester Utd vs Liverpool Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Liverpool 0.0 AH @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Manchester Utd vs Liverpool
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Manchester Utd - Liverpool Betting tips 24.02.2019