Sheffield Wed - Swansea Betting tips 23.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
15:00 Sheffield Wed v Swansea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Sheffield Wed v Swansea 41 31 28 61 39 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB1 | Odds: 1.80
Sheffield Wed welcome Swansea for a Championship match on . Read on for our Sheffield Wed v Swansea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Sheffield Wed has a 41% chance of winning while Swansea's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Sheffield Wed vs Swansea Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB1 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sheffield Wed vs Swansea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sheffield Wed - Swansea Betting tips 23.02.2019