Cardiff - Watford Betting tips 22.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-5
19:45 Cardiff v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Cardiff v Watford 31 28 41 60 40 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.76
Cardiff welcome Watford for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Cardiff v Watford Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Cardiff has a 31% chance of winning while Watford's success is an estimated 41% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Cardiff vs Watford Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cardiff vs Watford
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Cardiff - Watford Betting tips 22.02.2019