AC Milan - Empoli Betting tips 22.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:30 AC Milan v Empoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 AC Milan v Empoli 65 24 11 65 35 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.74
AC Milan welcome Empoli for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our AC Milan v Empoli Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for AC Milan has a 65% chance of winning while Empoli's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

AC Milan vs Empoli Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AC Milan vs Empoli
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » AC Milan - Empoli Betting tips 22.02.2019