Derby - Millwall Betting tips 20.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19:45 Derby v Millwall
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Derby v Millwall 52 30 18 51 49 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.84
Derby welcome Millwall for a Championship match on . Read on for our Derby v Millwall Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Derby has a 52% chance of winning while Millwall's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Derby vs Millwall Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.84
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Derby vs Millwall
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Derby - Millwall Betting tips 20.02.2019