Blackburn - Middlesbrough Betting tips 17.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
13:00 Blackburn v Middlesbrough
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:00 Blackburn v Middlesbrough 36 33 31 44 56 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.68
Blackburn welcome Middlesbrough for a Championship match on . Read on for our Blackburn v Middlesbrough Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Blackburn has a 36% chance of winning while Middlesbrough's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Blackburn vs Middlesbrough Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Blackburn vs Middlesbrough
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Blackburn - Middlesbrough Betting tips 17.02.2019