» » » Wolves - Newcastle Betting tips 11.02.2019

Wolves - Newcastle Betting tips 11.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
11 Feb 20:00 Wolves v Newcastle
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11 Feb 20:00 Wolves v Newcastle 56 26 18 53 47 47 53
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.83
Wolves welcome Newcastle for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Wolves v Newcastle Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Wolves has a 56% chance of winning while Newcastle's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Wolves vs Newcastle Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolves vs Newcastle
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar 59 26 15 51 49 57 43 W1 & Under 4.5
Pick: W1 & Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.95
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich 24 30 46 61 39 58 42 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli 28 23 49 72 28 63 37 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:00
Barcelona v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:00
Barcelona v Valencia 57 22 21 71 29 58 42 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
Today, 19:00
Botafogo v Palmeiras
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:00
Botafogo v Palmeiras 23 28 49 43 57 45 55 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.38
Today, 22:00
Gremio v Atletico Mineiro
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 22:00
Gremio v Atletico Mineiro 44 24 32 50 50 44 56 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10