» » » Bristol City - QPR Betting tips 12.02.2019

Bristol City - QPR Betting tips 12.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
12 Feb 19:45 Bristol City v QPR
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
12 Feb 19:45 Bristol City v QPR 50 31 19 51 49 50 50
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Bristol to Win | Odds: 1.93
Bristol City welcome QPR for a Championship match on . Read on for our Bristol City v QPR Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Bristol City has a 50% chance of winning while QPR's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Bristol City vs QPR Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Bristol to Win @ 1.93
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bristol City vs QPR
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10