Huddersfield - Arsenal Betting tips 09.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
15:00 Huddersfield v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Huddersfield v Arsenal 19 25 56 63 37 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.65
Huddersfield welcome Arsenal for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Huddersfield v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Huddersfield has a 19% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 56% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Huddersfield vs Arsenal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Huddersfield vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Huddersfield - Arsenal Betting tips 09.02.2019