Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid Betting tips 09.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
15:15 Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:15 Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid 43 28 29 52 48 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.80
Atletico Madrid welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Atletico Madrid has a 43% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid Betting tips 09.02.2019