Chievo - Roma Betting tips 08.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
19:30 Chievo v Roma
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Chievo v Roma 18 31 51 60 40 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.74
Chievo welcome Roma for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Chievo v Roma Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Chievo has a 18% chance of winning while Roma's success is an estimated 51% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Chievo vs Roma Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chievo vs Roma
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chievo - Roma Betting tips 08.02.2019