Dijon - Marseille Betting tips 08.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
19:45 Dijon v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Dijon v Marseille 33 26 41 63 37 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 2.23
Dijon welcome Marseille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Dijon v Marseille Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Dijon has a 33% chance of winning while Marseille's success is an estimated 41% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Dijon vs Marseille Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 2.23
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dijon vs Marseille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Dijon - Marseille Betting tips 08.02.2019