Moreirense - FC Porto Betting tips 08.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
20:30 Moreirense v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Moreirense v FC Porto 21 26 53 55 45 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.12
Moreirense welcome FC Porto for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Moreirense v FC Porto Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Moreirense has a 21% chance of winning while FC Porto's success is an estimated 53% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Moreirense vs FC Porto Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.12
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Moreirense vs FC Porto
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Moreirense - FC Porto Betting tips 08.02.2019