Guingamp vs Lyon Betting tips 07.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
20:00 Guingamp v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Guingamp v Lyon 18 27 55 54 46 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.78
Guingamp welcome Lyon for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Guingamp v Lyon Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Guingamp has a 18% chance of winning while Lyon's success is an estimated 55% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Guingamp vs Lyon Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Guingamp vs Lyon
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Guingamp vs Lyon Betting tips 07.02.2019