Hamburger - FC Nurnberg Betting tips 05.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
17:30 Hamburger v FC Nurnberg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Hamburger v FC Nurnberg 55 29 16 55 45 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 2.15
Hamburger welcome FC Nurnberg for a DFB-Pokal match on . Read on for our Hamburger v FC Nurnberg Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Hamburger has a 55% chance of winning while FC Nurnberg's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Hamburger vs FC Nurnberg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 2.15
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hamburger vs FC Nurnberg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hamburger - FC Nurnberg Betting tips 05.02.2019