Augsburg - Mainz Betting tips 03.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
14:30 Augsburg v Mainz
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:30 Augsburg v Mainz 36 33 31 62 38 69 31
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
Augsburg welcome Mainz for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Augsburg v Mainz Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Augsburg has a 36% chance of winning while Mainz's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Augsburg vs Mainz Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Augsburg vs Mainz
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Augsburg - Mainz Betting tips 03.02.2019