Lyon - Paris Saint Germain Betting tips 03.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20:00 Lyon v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Lyon v Paris SG 27 33 40 64 36 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 2.09
Lyon welcome Paris SG for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Lyon v Paris SG Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Lyon has a 27% chance of winning while Paris SG's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Lyon vs Paris SG Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 2.09
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lyon vs Paris SG
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lyon - Paris Saint Germain Betting tips 03.02.2019