Napoli vs Sampdoria Betting Tips 02.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
17:00 Napoli v Sampdoria
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Napoli v Sampdoria 59 27 14 62 38 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.75
Napoli welcome Sampdoria for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Napoli v Sampdoria Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Napoli has a 59% chance of winning while Sampdoria's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Napoli vs Sampdoria Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Napoli vs Sampdoria
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Napoli vs Sampdoria Betting Tips 02.02.2019