Schalke 04 vs B. Monchengladbach Betting Tips 02.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
17:30 Schalke 04 v B. Monchengladbach
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Schalke 04 v B. Monchengladbach 38 30 32 57 43 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.48
Schalke 04 welcome B. Monchengladbach for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Schalke 04 v B. Monchengladbach Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Schalke 04 has a 38% chance of winning while B. Monchengladbach's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Schalke 04 vs B. Monchengladbach Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Draw @ 3.48
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Schalke 04 vs B. Monchengladbach
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Schalke 04 vs B. Monchengladbach Betting Tips 02.02.2019