Preston - Derby Betting tips 01.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:45 Preston v Derby
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Preston v Derby 37 30 33 54 46 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
Preston welcome Derby for a Championship match on . Read on for our Preston v Derby Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Preston has a 37% chance of winning while Derby's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Preston vs Derby Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Preston vs Derby
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Preston - Derby Betting tips 01.02.2019