Huesca - Valladolid Betting tips 01.02.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
20:00 Huesca v Valladolid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Huesca v Valladolid 35 31 34 48 52 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.70
Huesca welcome Valladolid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Huesca v Valladolid Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Huesca has a 35% chance of winning while Valladolid's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Huesca vs Valladolid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Huesca vs Valladolid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Huesca - Valladolid Betting tips 01.02.2019