Churchill Brothers vs Kashmir Betting tips 31.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
11:30 Churchill Brothers v Kashmir
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11:30 Churchill Brothers v Kashmir 54 22 24 85 15 80 20
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.74
Churchill Brothers welcome Kashmir for a match on . Read on for our Churchill Brothers v Kashmir Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Churchill Brothers has a 54% chance of winning while Kashmir's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Churchill Brothers vs Kashmir Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Churchill Brothers vs Kashmir
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Churchill Brothers vs Kashmir Betting tips 31.01.2019