Girona - Real Madrid Betting tips 31.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
20:30 Girona v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Girona v Real Madrid 22 27 51 65 35 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.79
Girona welcome Real Madrid for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Girona v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Girona has a 22% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 51% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Girona vs Real Madrid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Girona vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Girona - Real Madrid Betting tips 31.01.2019