Atalanta - Juventus Betting tips 30.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:45 Atalanta v Juventus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Atalanta v Juventus 25 29 46 58 42 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.99
Atalanta welcome Juventus for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Atalanta v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Atalanta has a 25% chance of winning while Juventus's success is an estimated 46% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Atalanta vs Juventus Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.99
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atalanta vs Juventus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Atalanta - Juventus Betting tips 30.01.2019