Tottenham - Watford Betting tips 30.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20:00 Tottenham v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Tottenham v Watford 52 24 24 60 40 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.75
Tottenham welcome Watford for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Tottenham v Watford Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Tottenham has a 52% chance of winning while Watford's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Tottenham vs Watford Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs Watford
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Tottenham - Watford Betting tips 30.01.2019