Liverpool - Leicester Betting tips 30.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
20:00 Liverpool v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Liverpool v Leicester 68 20 12 61 39 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.57
Liverpool welcome Leicester for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Liverpool v Leicester Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Liverpool has a 68% chance of winning while Leicester's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Liverpool vs Leicester Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Liverpool vs Leicester
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Liverpool - Leicester Betting tips 30.01.2019