Manchester Utd - Burnley Betting tips 29.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
20:00 Manchester Utd v Burnley
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Manchester Utd v Burnley 71 20 9 68 32 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.72
Manchester Utd welcome Burnley for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Manchester Utd v Burnley Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Manchester Utd has a 71% chance of winning while Burnley's success is an estimated 9% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Manchester Utd vs Burnley Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Manchester Utd vs Burnley
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Manchester Utd - Burnley Betting tips 29.01.2019