Huddersfield - Everton Betting tips 29.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19:45 Huddersfield v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Huddersfield v Everton 29 26 45 49 51 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 2.14
Huddersfield welcome Everton for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Huddersfield v Everton Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Huddersfield has a 29% chance of winning while Everton's success is an estimated 45% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Huddersfield vs Everton Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 2.14
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Huddersfield vs Everton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Huddersfield - Everton Betting tips 29.01.2019