Fulham - Brighton Betting tips 29.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-2
19:45 Fulham v Brighton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Fulham v Brighton 38 29 33 58 42 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.65
Fulham welcome Brighton for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Fulham v Brighton Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Fulham has a 38% chance of winning while Brighton's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Fulham vs Brighton Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Fulham vs Brighton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Fulham - Brighton Betting tips 29.01.2019