Arsenal - Cardiff Betting tips 29.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19:45 Arsenal v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Arsenal v Cardiff 72 20 8 63 37 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 1.72
Arsenal welcome Cardiff for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Arsenal v Cardiff Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Arsenal has a 72% chance of winning while Cardiff's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Arsenal vs Cardiff Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Arsenal vs Cardiff
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Arsenal - Cardiff Betting tips 29.01.2019