Moreirense vs Nacional Betting Tips 28.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19:00 Moreirense v Nacional
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Moreirense v Nacional 49 28 23 56 44 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.01
Moreirense welcome Nacional for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Moreirense v Nacional Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Moreirense has a 49% chance of winning while Nacional's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Moreirense vs Nacional Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 2.01
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Moreirense vs Nacional
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Moreirense vs Nacional Betting Tips 28.01.2019