Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano Betting Tips 28.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20:00 Alaves v Rayo Vallecano
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Alaves v Rayo Vallecano 50 32 18 47 53 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
Alaves welcome Rayo Vallecano for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Alaves v Rayo Vallecano Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Alaves has a 50% chance of winning while Rayo Vallecano's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Alaves vs Rayo Vallecano Betting Tips 28.01.2019