Empoli vs Genoa Betting Tips 28.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
19:30 Empoli v Genoa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Empoli v Genoa 49 27 24 51 49 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.65
Empoli welcome Genoa for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Empoli v Genoa Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Empoli has a 49% chance of winning while Genoa's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Empoli vs Genoa Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Empoli vs Genoa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Empoli vs Genoa Betting Tips 28.01.2019