» » » Rotherham - Leeds Betting tips 26.01.2019

Rotherham - Leeds Betting tips 26.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
26 Jan 15:00 Rotherham v Leeds
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
26 Jan 15:00 Rotherham v Leeds 21 26 53 63 37 65 35
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.80
Rotherham welcome Leeds for a Championship match on . Read on for our Rotherham v Leeds Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Rotherham has a 21% chance of winning while Leeds's success is an estimated 53% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Rotherham vs Leeds Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rotherham vs Leeds
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Serbia U21 v Austria U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Serbia U21 v Austria U21 42 31 27 44 56 38 62 BTTS - No
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.98
Today, 17:00
Orgryte v GAIS
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Orgryte v GAIS 45 30 25 48 52 60 40 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.71
Today, 17:00
Stabaek v Tromso
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Stabaek v Tromso 48 26 26 58 42 62 38 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 19:00
Germany U21 v Denmark U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:00
Germany U21 v Denmark U21 61 18 21 65 35 49 51 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 23:00
Japan v Chile
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 23:00
Japan v Chile 30 32 38 60 40 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10