Bristol City vs Bolton Betting Tips 25.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
19:45 Bristol City v Bolton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Bristol City v Bolton 63 27 10 49 51 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Team1 Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.72
Bristol City welcome Bolton for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Bristol City v Bolton Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bristol City has a 63% chance of winning while Bolton's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Bristol City vs Bolton Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Team1 Over 1.5 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bristol City vs Bolton
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bristol City vs Bolton Betting Tips 25.01.2019