Besiktas - Erzurum BB Betting tips 25.01.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
17:30 Besiktas v Erzurum BB
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Besiktas v Erzurum BB 63 26 11 62 38 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 1/1 | Odds: 2.00
Besiktas welcome Erzurum BB for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Besiktas v Erzurum BB Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Besiktas has a 63% chance of winning while Erzurum BB's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Besiktas vs Erzurum BB Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 1/1 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Besiktas vs Erzurum BB
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Besiktas - Erzurum BB Betting tips 25.01.2019